Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Altered Cigar Box - Tea Party

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a cigar box I created for the Tea party swap I was in.  I was so pleased with the results.  I get these pictures in my head and am so happy when they come out just as I had envisioned.



Here is the video of my cigar box:
And here is the video of my card and all the swap items all wrapped up.  I just love gift wrapping and presentation, too.
I would love to hear from any of you that are reading any of my posts.  I am new to the blogger scene although I have been creating YouTube videos for over a year.  Would love to know if I should continue to pursue the blogging part.

Thanks so much,
Hugs,
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Janet, You are gifted! These videos show how patient and talented you are with all these lovely fabrics,charms,trinkets,laces,flowers...Lydia is soo fortunate to have you as her swap person. Beautiful and difficult to even express in words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy. Yours is the first comment I have had on my blog. I really appreciate it!!!! Hugs, Janet

      Delete