Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm back with another Valentine's Day project.  I decorated some glass jars I purchased from Michaels.  They are long and narrow and have a glass fleur des lis at the top.  I wrapped a picture that I colorized in Printshop and printed on Watercolor paper around the jar.  I added beautiful WOC products to decorate the jars:




At the top and bottom of each paper piece I added some Guipure lace from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I made the corset using rivets and then Vintage Seam Binding from Wild Orchid Crafts laced through the rivets.  I decorated the sides with silk ribbon, pearl sprays, flowers and charms - mostly from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I filled the jars with candies that matched the color schemes.
See the video for the project:
 The products I used from Wild Orchid Crafts are as follows:
BUD-136 Deep Ivory Hip Rosebuds
BUD-139 Mixed Pink Tone Hip Rosebuds
EX-00016 Pink Tone Roses 3/4"
EX-00014 Pink Tone Roses 3/8" Set A
WD-00031 White Pearl Spray
LA-00029 Guipure White Lace
LA-00022 Guipure Cream Lace
WD-00023 Off-White Pearl String
SB-00022 Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon - Paradise Aqua
SB-00015 Vintage Seam Binding Ribbon - Pink Salmon
SK-00013 Fuschia Silk Ribbon
SK-00016 Rose Silk Ribbon
REZ-030 White Heart Shape Flat Back Pear 1/3"
JW-00022 Mixed Heart Charms
PM-00127 Aqua Wild Roses
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment